A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Fong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Fong is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fong
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Fong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Keratoplasty Corneal Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Fong graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew C O Fong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Fong practice?
- Dr. Andrew Fong has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Fong practices Ophthalmology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Ophthalmologists.