Dr. Andrew Ford Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Ford?

June 26th, 2017

Helping his bottom line

One review indicated no point complaining as patient advocate and office manager would retaliate. My experience exactly., I was referred to Dr. Ford, but after two visits I realized he didn't see me as a patient but as dollar sign.

June 7th, 2017

Seriously?!

I, too, am shocked by the low rating reviews. We had a great experience. He was quick and efficient. It's difficult to wrangle and entertain a toddler so getting straight to the point of our appointment was/is appreciated. He was able to relate to our son and not scare him during ear exams. We had a concern after tubes were put in. I called after hours and he returned my call immediately, allievated my concern, and got us in to check his ears the next morning. If you want a long, drawn out visit, go somewhere else. If you want thorough and to-the-point exams, absolutely go to Dr. Ford. I highly recommend him.

September 22nd, 2016

I asked my gastroenterologist to take a close look at why I was having to clear my throat constantly during an upper GI endoscopy he was performing for a different problem. After finding nothing, he referred me to Dr. Ford for further evaluation. I could not have been more pleased and reassured. I also asked for his opinion on the high-pitched tinnitus I had been experiencing for over 30 years. Before actually seeing Dr. Ford, a member of his staff did a comprehensive interview, and another a full hearing test ... both were very thorough and professional. I then saw Dr. Ford who did a physical examination of my throat and went over the results of my hearing test. His diagnosis explained precisely why I was experiencing both my problems, and even though they could not be corrected, neither was serious and were simply the results of cumulative deterioration over my 73 years of life. He assured me that, even though annoying, they did not present any further health risk. Without reservation, I would highly recommend Dr. Ford and his staff to anyone.

January 31st, 2014

What?!

After being referred to Dr. Ford, I read these reviews and was quite concerned, but decided to go ahead and see Dr. Ford and use my own judgment. So glad I did! From start to finish Dr. Ford made the entire surgery and recovery process so comfortable. He has been very informative about the illness and surgery, open and honest but in a caring way. Would definitely refer my friends and family to Dr. Ford.

December 14th, 2013

unnecessary CT scan gave me unnecessary radiation exposure

Went to see Dr. Ford 5 years ago. There were simply enlarged neck lymp nodes (they are still there) which could be diagnosed by ultrasound, which I have been given in my follow-up checks during the last five years with other doctors (one doctor even told me confidently that hand checking is all I need for this kind of lymp nodes). None of these doctors thinks CT scan was needed. But that was what Dr. Ford gave me. The reason is simple ---- it cost much more to do a CT scan. But no one told me then that CT scan gives 150X more radiation than a chest X-ray!!!

October 21st, 2012

medical malpractice

If you try to file a complaint against doctor Andrew Hunter Ford beware. The patient advocate and the office manager will get defensive and retaliate on the patients' just for informing them about the operation they had. Patient have the right to file a complaint without being threaten by their staff. This client are commiting medical malpractice and tampering with medical records and getting away with this negligent. We must stop their perform more people continue to get injuried.

June 8th, 2012

Not on my Child

Within 60 seconds of him entering the room he was ready to schedule surgery- he hadn't even examined her yet. He didn't look at the MRI, only spent about 15 seconds looking at her, and he was done. They gave us a date for surgery, but wouldn't tell us what time. We were told that on the day of surgery he lined them up from youngest to oldest and did the surgeries. We cancelled because I didn't like the thought of my daughter on a conveyor belt of surgery.

June 7th, 2017