A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Fouts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Fouts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fouts
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fouts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Fouts, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fouts graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fouts has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew M Fouts FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Fouts practice?
- Dr. Andrew Fouts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Fouts practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.