A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Fouts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Fouts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Fouts, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fouts graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fouts has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew M Fouts FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Fouts practice?
- Dr. Andrew Fouts has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Fouts practices Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology near Connersville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Anderson, IN.
See Connersville Cardiologists.