A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Fouts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Fouts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Fouts, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fouts graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fouts has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew M Fouts FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Fouts practice?
- Dr. Andrew Fouts has 8 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Fouts practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, IN and Lebanon, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.