Dr. Andrew Fowler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Fowler?

Dr Andy Highly Recommended!

Posted on January 26th, 2014

Dr (Andy) Fowler is the best! He described in detail what all was involved with my surgery (pre to post) and what to expect. He also made sure to let me know what all my options were. He took his time with me to make sure I felt comfortable with every aspect of the process. He continually asked me if I had any questions or concerns. He was there to check on me after my surgery and first thing the next morning. He had all the information in the system so when it was time for me to check out, everything went quickly and smoothly. He has a great bedside manner. Overall he made a stressful and nervous experience into one with no troubles or worries. I highly recommend him and give him an A+++ rating! Along with his wife Dr Stephanie, Deb and all the other staff.

Professional & Caring

Posted on August 16th, 2011

Wonderful & gentle doctor who gives you all the time you need and answers all your questions thoroughly and respectfully. He'll bring up the stuff you might not necessarily want to talk about, but he'll ask in a very caring manner. Office staff is also professional, but I wouldn't say friendly.

Posted on December 14th, 2008

Dr. A. Fowler is the best doctor I have ever had. He is caring and spends ample time answering questions. I never have a difficult time getting an appointment and he is always on time. He is just the best at what he does - highly recommended

Posted on August 5th, 2010