A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Fragen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Fragen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fragen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fragen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Fragen, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fragen graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Fragen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Fragen FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Fragen practice?
- Dr. Andrew Fragen has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Fragen practices Surgery near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Surgeons.