A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Fragen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Fragen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Fragen, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fragen graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Fragen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew James Fragen FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Fragen practice?
- Dr. Andrew Fragen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Fragen practices Surgery near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Surgeons.