A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Frager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frager
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frager Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Frager, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frager graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Frager has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew James Frager MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Frager practice?
- Dr. Andrew Frager has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Frager practices Diagnostic Radiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists.