A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Frager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frager
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frager Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Frager, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frager graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Frager has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew James Frager MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Frager practice?
- Dr. Andrew Frager has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Frager practices Diagnostic Radiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists.