A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Francis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Francis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Francis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan