A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Francis is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Francis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Francis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Francis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Francis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew John Francis MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Francis practice?
- Dr. Andrew Francis has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Francis practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Psychiatrists and Stony Brook Geriatric Doctors.