A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Frankel, Double Board Certified in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Otolaryngology- Head and Neck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Facial plastic surgery
- Rhinoplasty and rhinoplasty revisions
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Frankel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Samuel Frankel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Frankel practice?
- Dr. Andrew Frankel has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Frankel practices Otolaryngology and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Otolaryngologists.