Dr. Andrew Frankel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 19 reviews

October 9th, 2015
Revision Rhinoplasty
I saw Dr. Frankel last week for a revision rhinoplasty. There was still some asymmetry in my nostril. I found his office online. After meeting with ten different doctors, I really loved coming in Dr. Frankel’s office. He examined my nose and really looked at what was going on. No other doctor did that. So far, I am very happy with my results. Dr. Frankel really cares about what he is doing. He did his best to fix a problem created by another doctor. Absolutely, I will recommend Dr. Frankel to others.

August 25th, 2015
Rhinoplasty in Beverly Hills
I saw Dr. Frankel for a rhinoplasty on May 23rd. I really just didn’t like my nose. A friend had recommended Dr. Frankel to me. He is easy going and knows what he is doing. My recovery was not bad, but it was harder breathing for a while. I was down for about five days, but that was all. I am very happy about my results so far; it’s exactly what I wanted. I will be recommending Dr. Frankel to other people.

May 28th, 2015
My beautiful nose!
Its been a little under a year since my rhinoplasty with Dr. Andrew Frankel. I wanted to wait till now to write this, so my nose would be closer to its final shape. I am so beyond happy with my gorgeous nose! I absolutely love it!! And I can finally breath! Dr. Frankel was highly recommended to me by a close friend. I decided to go for a consultation after seeing his really beautifully shaped noses on his web site. I found Dr. Frankel to be a very personable doctor. I also felt very comfortable with him, because he gave me more than a couple of minutes to hear my concerns, and pick up on my personality before doing his thorough examination... (which was much more thorough than other consultations I had with other surgeons). He explained things well, and was very patient with my anxieties. Dr. Frankel does over 200 noses per yr. That was very appealing also. I like that Dr. Frankel concentrates his surgeries and treatments on the face and neck... not over extending his expertise. His computer imagery of my nose and the way it would turn out was exactly what I wanted. His office, and staff are lovely, and Vicky Diamond, his surgical coordinator was invaluable. The day of the surgery was a breeze. One of the absolute best things that I loved knowing, (he filled me in about this on the consultation day), was that even though Dr. Frankel had quite a bit of work to do on my nose, he told me that he usually uses a less dramatic anesthesia ... more of a twilight, rather than going fully under. This REALLY appealed to me!! First it made me less fearful because of less risk, and also Dr. Frankel said the recovery would be so much faster. And trust me, I don't remember a thing about the surgery. I do remember how sweet the nurses were before and after waking up. Dr Frankel then came in and explained exactly what to expect that night, and the following days. The days following were exactly as he had said, and the recovery and any pain was totally manageable, and easy to handle. He's a surgeon and an artist.

January 15th, 2015
A friend of ours had surgery with Dr. Frankel about 13 years ago, and after two different doctors had botched my nose, my husband and I decided it was time to go to Dr. Frankel. I had a septoplasty that caused my nose to collapse and then had 2 surgeries to try and fix that and it was horrible. I was in surgery for 5 hours because when Dr. Frankel opened me up he saw that it was much worse than he thought. He actually had to go in underneath my right breast and go through all the muscles and into the ribs and take cartilage from my ribs and reshape my nose. I had less bruising and swelling in my nose than in any of my previous surgeries but the rib area was pretty painful. Dr. Frankel was starting with something that was really bad and made it into something as beautiful. He is really an artist. I think that he just has natural, raw talent that most doctors don't have. He really did transform my life. He made my life much better because my nose looked really, really bad and its beautiful now. I am elated. We just got home and I'm going on five weeks and I seriously can't believe what he was able to do. Dr. Frankel is a very conscientious doctor, and he is very passionate with his patients. His whole office staff and nurses are really topnotch also. You can tell this is not an office driven by money. I am beyond impressed.

January 4th, 2014
Rhinoplasty experience
I am three weeks post op for rhinoplasty with Dr. Frankel. From my very first consultation, I have been impressed with his attention to detail, bedside manner, and thoroughness. His reputation is outstanding, and I can see why. I had several issues - functional and cosmetic- that I wanted corrected, and Dr. Frankel was able to address them all. The Lasky Clinic is a welcoming facility, and all of Dr. Frankel's staff are also amazing to works with. I am healing nicely and can already see how beautiful my results will be, and how much better I will be able to breathe. I met with and vetted several top surgeons before choosing Dr. Frankel, and he was a clear standout. Highly recommend Dr. Frankel and the Lasky Clinic!

January 30th, 2013
wonderful
His staff was great like the billing and scheduling. I had a small window time in the summer that would work and Dr. Frankel was fully booked for a few months, but I just said keep me up for any cancellations and within like the next week somebody cancelled a procedure and I was able to get in right when I wanted to. So they were really good with working with my schedule. The showing up for the procedure, everything was explained to me again really clearly. And the facility is beautiful, super clean. I met with the anesthesiologist and everything was just very clear and calm. And I just felt really taken care of, which was really important to me and it felt very nice as well. It didn't feel very clinically, it wasn't like cold hospital, it felt really personal. I live alone and I was going to have some friends who will check in on me and I didn't want to pay to stay in a care facility. So they recommended actually that I have a nurse come and they work with a couple of nurses and the one that I had come with me that first night, she showed up at like six o'clock and she stayed until eight the next morning and she was so wonderful. I would highly recommend it for any patient.

January 24th, 2013
I recommend this doctor for rhinoplasty
I'm very happy with the results. It is a very great job and actually I had a Rhinoplasty more than 20 years ago and for about 20 years I was looking for a good doctor, and then I found Dr. Frankel actually did a great job. I think he's the best in town. I've been looking for a doctor for 20 years in the East Coast and after seeing so many doctors before seeing Dr. Frankel he gave me all I needed to do and what I shouldn't do after the surgery.

August 16th, 2012
I had a revision rhinoplasty with this surgeon I had been unhappy for many years with what I had from a car accident. Dr Frankel did an excellent job plus I had better clarity of breathing. I had a picture of how my nose use to look before the accident and when I compared this after my surgery I had my natural shape back again. Doctor Frankel took time and seem to know what I needed. He is amazing.

April 26th, 2012
Number 1 Facial Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Franked is an amazing doctor. After having a bad rhinoplasty and needing a revision, I was terrified to have another surgery but he put me at complete ease. He told me realistically how my nose will come out and it looks so amazing and natural. It looks just like the computer imaging he showed me!! He has a great eye and is very honest. Him and his staff truly care about you. They were very thorough and understanding. All my questions were always met. His prices are really good too! I met with a ton of other very qualified doctors and he was always the one that stuck out to me. He was my number one choice and I couldn't be any happier.

April 5th, 2012
I wanted to be taken care off, dr frankel did that
First and foremost, I wanted to make sure that the rhinoplasty procedure was going to conform to my face and it was going to be natural procedure. I had a bone growth after an injury when playing sports when I was young, so that was the correction that I wanted to be taken care of. And at the end of the day, its a matter of looking natural for this procedure to be appropriate for my face. Dr. Frankel was not a doctor that picked a certain nose from a magazine that I liked and tried to make it work. Thats not what he did. Other doctors have suggested that, which I do not appreciate nor like. Dr. Frankel literally worked with my nose according to my face. He made sure that everything with this rhinoplasty has turned out to be of my best interest and satisfaction.

November 14th, 2011
A+
I had a revision rhinoplasty and facelift. Id had 2 previous rhinoplasties that were of low quality so I researched pretty heavily on the internet to find someone who is an expert in revision rhinoplasty and thats Dr. Frankels expertise. I had a great experience and it was a great thing for me to do! I really appreciate the feel and the care of Dr. Frankel and his staff they were very helpful, very friendly and good people. Dr. Frankel is A+! He maintains a sincere interest in ensuring satisfaction, even now, and he wants to make sure that my goals are met. Im very happy with the results, theyre nothing but positive. Dr. Frankel is very skilled its not just that he has a perfectionist attitude he can actually deliver on it I should have found him 20 years ago!

June 6th, 2011
Felt better than I had for years!
I had a revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Frankel. We probably hear this a lot, people indicate that their noses were the worst, but I looked like I had been in an accident, my nose was destroyed inside and out by a prior surgeon. They said we cant do reconstructive cosmetic surgery now, we cant do that for you because what we term you having is this major acquired deformity, its what they call that. So I basically had to go for about five years before another doctor actually referred him. Frankel did an incredible job. Excellent the office, the staff, Dr. Frankel, I have no complaints, its all top notch. I never thought I would trust the doctor and there really was so much good about it. When I had the other thing going on with my nose for five years, every single day, my nose turned, I had headaches and stuff because so much was removed from my nose. It was very tiny and was hanging there without any support or anything, it just hurt every freaking day. And the day after the surgery with Frankel, I felt better than I had for five years and it was physical that part. 100%, it changed my life. Its confidence. He is good. I mean its really incredible and it almost brings me to tears. I would say he is a gifted surgeon. Just because somebody has medical license doesnt mean they ought to be doing the surgery, but he is gifted. And he has a passion and flare for what he does.