Dr. Andrew Frankel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Frankel?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Frankel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 15th, 2017

A very professional, friendly surgeon- Ella G. Sloan

Dr. Andrew Frankel is a very professional, friendly surgeon. Last Tuesday, he performed my revision rhinoplasty and I am ecstatic with my early results. I was not happy with the results from my primary rhinoplasty, which was performed by another doctor. Dr. Frankel’s experience gave me confidence in his ability to perform this delicate procedure and improve my appearance. It has only been a week, but it was indeed a great experience.

February 15th, 2017

A very professional, friendly surgeon- Ella G. Sloan

January 20th, 2017

Great Plastic Surgery Experience

I recently had a great plastic surgery experience. This is actually the 6th cosmetic procedure I have had done. For years, I have hoped to start breathing through my nose again, and knew it would take a nose job to get results. So, after doing a ton of online research, I found Dr. Frankel. There is so much information on the Internet today, and I felt really inspired by the wonderful comments and before/after pictures I saw regarding Dr. Frankel. During my consultation, I could immediately tell Dr. Frankel was talented and skilled. His staff was also pleasant and professional. I appreciate the fact that Dr. Frankel preferred conscious sedation during my rhinoplasty, and overall, I think my procedure went super smoothly. Today, I can breathe through my nose again. Dr. Frankel made my nose fit the proportion of my face, so it no longer looks like it belongs to someone else. The best part, though, was not needing to go through general anesthesia to achieve such wonderful results. Dr. Frankel deserves the highest recommendation, as he is a true genius in operating room.

October 9th, 2015

Revision Rhinoplasty

I saw Dr. Frankel last week for a revision rhinoplasty. There was still some asymmetry in my nostril. I found his office online. After meeting with ten different doctors, I really loved coming in Dr. Frankel’s office. He examined my nose and really looked at what was going on. No other doctor did that. So far, I am very happy with my results. Dr. Frankel really cares about what he is doing. He did his best to fix a problem created by another doctor. Absolutely, I will recommend Dr. Frankel to others.

August 25th, 2015

Rhinoplasty in Beverly Hills

I saw Dr. Frankel for a rhinoplasty on May 23rd. I really just didn’t like my nose. A friend had recommended Dr. Frankel to me. He is easy going and knows what he is doing. My recovery was not bad, but it was harder breathing for a while. I was down for about five days, but that was all. I am very happy about my results so far; it’s exactly what I wanted. I will be recommending Dr. Frankel to other people.

May 28th, 2015

My beautiful nose!

Its been a little under a year since my rhinoplasty with Dr. Andrew Frankel. I wanted to wait till now to write this, so my nose would be closer to its final shape. I am so beyond happy with my gorgeous nose! I absolutely love it!! And I can finally breath! Dr. Frankel was highly recommended to me by a close friend. I decided to go for a consultation after seeing his really beautifully shaped noses on his web site. I found Dr. Frankel to be a very personable doctor. I also felt very comfortable with him, because he gave me more than a couple of minutes to hear my concerns, and pick up on my personality before doing his thorough examination... (which was much more thorough than other consultations I had with other surgeons). He explained things well, and was very patient with my anxieties. Dr. Frankel does over 200 noses per yr. That was very appealing also. I like that Dr. Frankel concentrates his surgeries and treatments on the face and neck... not over extending his expertise. His computer imagery of my nose and the way it would turn out was exactly what I wanted. His office, and staff are lovely, and Vicky Diamond, his surgical coordinator was invaluable. The day of the surgery was a breeze. One of the absolute best things that I loved knowing, (he filled me in about this on the consultation day), was that even though Dr. Frankel had quite a bit of work to do on my nose, he told me that he usually uses a less dramatic anesthesia ... more of a twilight, rather than going fully under. This REALLY appealed to me!! First it made me less fearful because of less risk, and also Dr. Frankel said the recovery would be so much faster. And trust me, I don't remember a thing about the surgery. I do remember how sweet the nurses were before and after waking up. Dr Frankel then came in and explained exactly what to expect that night, and the following days. The days following were exactly as he had said, and the recovery and any pain was totally manageable, and easy to handle. He's a surgeon and an artist.

January 15th, 2015

A friend of ours had surgery with Dr. Frankel about 13 years ago, and after two different doctors had botched my nose, my husband and I decided it was time to go to Dr. Frankel. I had a septoplasty that caused my nose to collapse and then had 2 surgeries to try and fix that and it was horrible. I was in surgery for 5 hours because when Dr. Frankel opened me up he saw that it was much worse than he thought. He actually had to go in underneath my right breast and go through all the muscles and into the ribs and take cartilage from my ribs and reshape my nose. I had less bruising and swelling in my nose than in any of my previous surgeries but the rib area was pretty painful. Dr. Frankel was starting with something that was really bad and made it into something as beautiful. He is really an artist. I think that he just has natural, raw talent that most doctors don't have. He really did transform my life. He made my life much better because my nose looked really, really bad and its beautiful now. I am elated. We just got home and I'm going on five weeks and I seriously can't believe what he was able to do. Dr. Frankel is a very conscientious doctor, and he is very passionate with his patients. His whole office staff and nurses are really topnotch also. You can tell this is not an office driven by money. I am beyond impressed.

January 4th, 2014

Rhinoplasty experience

I am three weeks post op for rhinoplasty with Dr. Frankel. From my very first consultation, I have been impressed with his attention to detail, bedside manner, and thoroughness. His reputation is outstanding, and I can see why. I had several issues - functional and cosmetic- that I wanted corrected, and Dr. Frankel was able to address them all. The Lasky Clinic is a welcoming facility, and all of Dr. Frankel's staff are also amazing to works with. I am healing nicely and can already see how beautiful my results will be, and how much better I will be able to breathe. I met with and vetted several top surgeons before choosing Dr. Frankel, and he was a clear standout. Highly recommend Dr. Frankel and the Lasky Clinic!

January 30th, 2013

wonderful

His staff was great like the billing and scheduling. I had a small window time in the summer that would work and Dr. Frankel was fully booked for a few months, but I just said keep me up for any cancellations and within like the next week somebody cancelled a procedure and I was able to get in right when I wanted to. So they were really good with working with my schedule. The showing up for the procedure, everything was explained to me again really clearly. And the facility is beautiful, super clean. I met with the anesthesiologist and everything was just very clear and calm. And I just felt really taken care of, which was really important to me and it felt very nice as well. It didn't feel very clinically, it wasn't like cold hospital, it felt really personal. I live alone and I was going to have some friends who will check in on me and I didn't want to pay to stay in a care facility. So they recommended actually that I have a nurse come and they work with a couple of nurses and the one that I had come with me that first night, she showed up at like six o'clock and she stayed until eight the next morning and she was so wonderful. I would highly recommend it for any patient.

January 24th, 2013

I recommend this doctor for rhinoplasty

I'm very happy with the results. It is a very great job and actually I had a Rhinoplasty more than 20 years ago and for about 20 years I was looking for a good doctor, and then I found Dr. Frankel actually did a great job. I think he's the best in town. I've been looking for a doctor for 20 years in the East Coast and after seeing so many doctors before seeing Dr. Frankel he gave me all I needed to do and what I shouldn't do after the surgery.

August 16th, 2012

I had a revision rhinoplasty with this surgeon I had been unhappy for many years with what I had from a car accident. Dr Frankel did an excellent job plus I had better clarity of breathing. I had a picture of how my nose use to look before the accident and when I compared this after my surgery I had my natural shape back again. Doctor Frankel took time and seem to know what I needed. He is amazing.

April 27th, 2012

Number 1 Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Franked is an amazing doctor. After having a bad rhinoplasty and needing a revision, I was terrified to have another surgery but he put me at complete ease. He told me realistically how my nose will come out and it looks so amazing and natural. It looks just like the computer imaging he showed me!! He has a great eye and is very honest. Him and his staff truly care about you. They were very thorough and understanding. All my questions were always met. His prices are really good too! I met with a ton of other very qualified doctors and he was always the one that stuck out to me. He was my number one choice and I couldn't be any happier.