A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Freese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Freese, Neurological Surgeon, Critical Care Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Freese, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Freese graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Freese has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brandywine Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Freese MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Freese practice?
- Dr. Andrew Freese has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Freese practices Neurological Surgery near Coatesville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Selinsgrove, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Coatesville Surgeons.