A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Herzog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Herzog is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Herzog, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzog graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Herzog has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew G Herzog M.Sc and MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew G. Herzog practice?
- Dr. Andrew Herzog has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Herzog practices Neurology near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Neurologists.