Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
So Appreciative show details So Appreciative
Nov 5th, 2013

I highly respect this man, as his experiences allow him to be helpful, wise, and kind. After years of being dismissed and insulted by less thorough, and less experienced neurologists, Dr Herzog got on board and gave a clear direction. Thank you so much, sir! You have made a huge difference!

by Sherri on Feb 13th, 2013

Excellent doctor. My daughter went to a lot of neurologists before Dr. Herzog diagnosed her (the others could not find her disease). He spends a lot of time with you and I highly recommend him (it takes a while to get in, but well worth it). Very thorough.

Greatest physician I've had in my life & for a long period of time show details Greatest physician I've had in my life & for a long period of time
Sep 27th, 2011

Dr. Herzog was my doctor for over 25 yrs. & I miss him very much since moving to Fl. in 2001. He is extremely intelligent & knowledgable in not only neurology, but many other areas of medicine. He has always helped me. I trust him implicently with my health. He is the best doctor I've ever had in my life & understands me better than I do, myself. Although my condition is diffcult to treat, Dr. Herzog has always known exactly what to do for my problem & can recognize which problem I have just by speaking to me via phone. I need him now, as William Cottrell, D.O., my psychiatrist here in Largo, FL. knows nothing of my past medical history. Richard Cottrell, 1301 Seminole Blvd., Ste.112, Largo,FL. 33770 Phone: (727)518-7294 & Fax: (727)584-4937 I need to contact Dr. Herzog in order that he can inform Dr.Cottrell of my past history & medical condition for which Dr. Herzog has treated me for many years.My very highest praise for Dr Herzog, my most favorite doctor EVER! Sincerely, Ginnie Leman, 4633 Duhme Rd.Unit 2C, Madeira Beach, FL. 33708 (727)391-8870God bless you, Dr. Herzog, for all your help in making your patients well.

The Quintessential Doctor show details The Quintessential Doctor
Sep 10th, 2010

A brilliant researcher, innovative clinician, compassionate healthcare professional and tireless patient advocate.

An Outstanding Doctor show details An Outstanding Doctor
by Satisfied Patient on Sep 3rd, 2010

Dr. Herzog is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is extremely intelligent and knowledgeable about his field in particular and cutting edge medicine in general. Unlike other doctors, he cares about his patients. He will make a diagnosis based on the patient's best interest rather than just picking one that is popular among doctors. If more doctors were like Dr. Herzog, there would be fewer misdiagnoses and fewer patients walking around with untreated medical problems.

I love this Dr. show details I love this Dr.
by Linda Barbadoro on Nov 3rd, 2009

this is a Dr. who cares about his patients. He takes the time to talk to you about your concerns and offers you options. He's direct, but kind and compassionate. If you have a problem, he can be reached via phone or e-mail and yes, he responds! I don't know why more Dr.'s don't treat patients like this, it shouldn't be so special, but it is.

Jul 7th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Absolutely wonderful physician and researcher. I was impressed with his thorough inquiry and sincere care.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com