by Virginia Barboza on Jan 21st, 2016

I see Dr.Herzog and he is one of the BEST doctors I have ever encountered. I wish he could be my PCP he truly a great doctor.

Oct 20th, 2015

Dr. Herzog very nice respectable but I feel like I was used as a guinea pig to try new medications that never worked but wiped me out. No more when it came to 7th medication to try. Went to an epileptologist and being tested for surgery. His receptionist is extremely rude.

Awesome Doctor. HORRIBLE receptionist show details Awesome Doctor. HORRIBLE receptionist
Jul 7th, 2015

Dr. Herzog is one of the best doctor's i've ever seen. A very smart man and knows what he is talking about. I would recommend him to anyone. The one complaint I have is his staff in the Wellesley office. They are unbelievably rude to you when you call and just hang up the phone on you without saying goodbye. There attitude is atrocious. Completely disrespectful. If I was Dr. Herzog I would hire more friendly staff in his office.

Phenomenal Doctor! show details Phenomenal Doctor!
Jul 5th, 2015

Excellent Doctor! I cannot express how impressed I am. He is very thorough, very knowledgeable, compassionate and has a great bedside manner. I would highly, highly, highly recommend him. He's not only knowledgeable in neurology, but also in other specialties, so he's able to see the whole picture. I feel he is out for my best interest. He is just amazing! The only negative aspect is that his secretary is very rude. I have never met anyone so unpleasant in my life. It is a tragic mistake for her to be working in customer service, and especially with such a highly regarded specialist.

So Appreciative show details So Appreciative
Nov 5th, 2013

I highly respect this man, as his experiences allow him to be helpful, wise, and kind. After years of being dismissed and insulted by less thorough, and less experienced neurologists, Dr Herzog got on board and gave a clear direction. Thank you so much, sir! You have made a huge difference!

by Sherri on Feb 13th, 2013

Excellent doctor. My daughter went to a lot of neurologists before Dr. Herzog diagnosed her (the others could not find her disease). He spends a lot of time with you and I highly recommend him (it takes a while to get in, but well worth it). Very thorough.

The Quintessential Doctor show details The Quintessential Doctor
Sep 10th, 2010

A brilliant researcher, innovative clinician, compassionate healthcare professional and tireless patient advocate.

An Outstanding Doctor show details An Outstanding Doctor
by Satisfied Patient on Sep 3rd, 2010

Dr. Herzog is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is extremely intelligent and knowledgeable about his field in particular and cutting edge medicine in general. Unlike other doctors, he cares about his patients. He will make a diagnosis based on the patient's best interest rather than just picking one that is popular among doctors. If more doctors were like Dr. Herzog, there would be fewer misdiagnoses and fewer patients walking around with untreated medical problems.

I love this Dr. show details I love this Dr.
by Linda Barbadoro on Nov 3rd, 2009

this is a Dr. who cares about his patients. He takes the time to talk to you about your concerns and offers you options. He's direct, but kind and compassionate. If you have a problem, he can be reached via phone or e-mail and yes, he responds! I don't know why more Dr.'s don't treat patients like this, it shouldn't be so special, but it is.