A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Intracranial Hypertension
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Leber Hereditary Optic Atrophy
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Oculomotor Nerve Diseases
- Optic Nerve Cancer
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Orbital Diseases
- Retinal Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Go Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew G. Lee practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Lee practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.