A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Intracranial Hypertension
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Leber Hereditary Optic Atrophy
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Oculomotor Nerve Diseases
- Optic Nerve Cancer
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Orbital Diseases
- Retinal Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Go Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew G. Lee practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Lee practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.