Surgical Specialist

by Pat Loxley on Jun 25th, 2016

He is to do hernia surgery next week.

by cheri whitfield on Jun 16th, 2016

hes very straight to the point...but has done two of my surgerys and would go to anybody else...

Apr 26th, 2016

Very nice and professional.

His bedside manner ROCKS! show details His bedside manner ROCKS!
by Bonnie on Apr 7th, 2016

Dr. Gabriel is very personable. He tries very hard to make sure both the patient and their family understand what is happening, why it is happening, and all of the available options. His office staff is very kind and helpful.

Horrible show details Horrible
by Lisa on May 13th, 2015

First office is old and in desperate need of being updated. This doctor is money hungry stay away!!! I had an appointment for test results for a sonogram I had already gotten the results from my doctor so I knew no surgery was needed. Dr. Gabriel still wanted me to come in as if needed to explain something regarding the sonogram I had missed. Nope he gave me the same information and charged me $89.37 plus time off from work to tell me what I already knew.

Feb 20th, 2014

He claims he never makes a mistake! Well Im here to tell you he does and he will never admit it. He think hes all that. He thinks hes perfect but noone is perfect. If he makes a mistake he will lie about it. His bed side manner is poor. Hes rude.

by William D. on Jan 7th, 2014

My only complaint is he doesn't have a family practice. Best Surgeon I have ever had! Excellent in every way!