A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Gallant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Gallant is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Gallant, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallant graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Gallant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- University Eye Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Scott Gallant MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Gallant practice?
- Dr. Andrew Gallant has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Gallant practices Diagnostic Radiology near Stuart, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL and Okeechobee, FL.
See Stuart Radiologists.