A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Gardner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Gardner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Scott Gardner MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Andrew Gardner has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Gardner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.