Dr. Andrew Gardner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 7th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Gardner is the best. I have going to him for 16 years. Always professional and pleasant. His staff is always friendly, professional and nice.. The office is clean and modern. I wish more of the Dr. offices were like this team..

March 17th, 2016
He and his staff are amazing! The end of my pregnancy was difficult and also during the birth we had serious complications but he did a great, great job. I trust him and in all difficult situations he was calm, concentrated, very patient and professional. Also his staff is very, very nice and gave me all the time helpful support!

December 7th, 2015
Wonderful doctor, kind, knowledgable, precise and personal. Would recommend to any and all ladies needing GYN care

October 31st, 2015
He's a fantastic, smart doctor.

February 20th, 2015
Patient
some people get weirded out that i have a man gyno but D. G is THE BEST. Its hard to find a doctor that cares but he is so through and he best!

December 6th, 2013
Best ever
Dr. Gardner has been my ob/gyn for almost 20 years. He delivers my two children and was awesome! I had a C-section for my first and a V-back (vaganal delivery) for my second. Dr. Gardner is a great person, he has great bed side manner. I can't say I love going to the gynocologyst, but seeing Dr . Gardner makes it better. He takes his time with you and always explains what's going on. I never feel like I'm being rushed out.

April 29th, 2013
A comfort beyond one's greatest expectations
Dr. Gardner is a delight. Comforting, reassuring, everything about him adds up to trust. He's competent in the extreme, charming, and turns what can be a frightening and painful experience to one that is almost pleasant.

August 30th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr. Gardner is a great doctor I trust him 100% but he talks really fats so be sure to tell him to slow down so you can understand what he is saying

August 19th, 2012
most caring gyn ever
I've been a patient for 12 years now, and my daughter is as well. She recommended him to all her friends at NYU as well. Dr. Gardner is compassionate, thorough, kind and truly knows his speciality.

January 20th, 2011
After waiting an hour for a new visit appointment, I walked out. It took over 6 weeks to get an evening appointment as a new patient. Extremely disappointed and clearly dissatisfied. Staff collected copay before seeing doctor so I had to wait even longer then to get my refund since no services provided. And apparently if you were ever to miss an appointment there is a $50 no-show fee. What's the fee for a provider not seeing new patients on time? I think I'll send him my bill!

October 4th, 2010
Family Gem
Dr. Gardner diagnosed my mom with Cancer over 10 years ago and she was distraught when he left and couldn't treat her. Now 10 years later I am more than glad to say he is my doctor and he is indeed the BEST especially giving special care to me since I have family history to Cancer.. I LOVE HIM,

May 18th, 2010
He's absolutely terrific!
Dr. Gardiner is splendid. He listens, he's thorough, he follows up, he's thoughtful and creative. I went into mourning and panicked when my previous gynecologist, the sainted Dr. Michael Paul O'Leary retired. When Dr. Gardiner became my gynecologist peace returned. Also joy and confidence.