A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Garff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Garff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Garff, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garff graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Garff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew S Garff MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Garff practice?
- Dr. Andrew Garff has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Garff practices Emergency Medicine near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Emergency Physicians.