A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Garfinkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Garfinkle is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Garfinkle, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Garfinkle graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Garfinkle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Franklin Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Marc Garfinkle MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Garfinkle practice?
- Dr. Andrew Garfinkle has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Garfinkle practices Ophthalmology near Gilford, NH.
See Gilford Ophthalmologists.