A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Garfinkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Garfinkle is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garfinkle
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Garfinkle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Garfinkle, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Garfinkle graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Garfinkle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Franklin Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Marc Garfinkle MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Garfinkle practice?
- Dr. Andrew Garfinkle has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Garfinkle practices Ophthalmology near Gilford, NH.
See Gilford Ophthalmologists.