Dr. Andrew Gasecki MD Patient Reviews

October 22nd, 2016
Acceptable level of care
Dr. Gasecki is unusual in his approach to patient care, this approach was frequently difficult for me to understand. One aspect is that he is a specialist in sleep medicine, he viewed my neurological problems, very narrowly, through that mindset. A while back when I saw him he would only accepted check or cash, no debit or credit card. Who doesn't accept credit card in the tech-modern world? These issues made it difficult enough to work with him long term, as most neurological issues require, so that I decided to find another provider.

April 8th, 2013
No more headaches
I've suffered major debilitating headaches for decades. I have been given all kinds of meds to relieve the headaches but they didn't really stop the pain. Some put me to sleep but they didn't allow me to function without pain. Dr. Gasecki accurately diagnosed it as hemi crania continua headaches. With the right meds they stopped! I am solving other medical issues with his patient approach to resolve pain rather than jump to surgery. I hurt my arm and two Drs advised surgery for rotator cuff. I decided to get Dr Gasecki's take on it first. We are working through possible nerve damage with PT, a pain clinic and an MRI to look at the soft tissue before jumping into surgery. He will do an EMG 6 weeks after the injury to determine the extent of the damage to the nerves. I appreciate the thoroughness of his diagnoses. I have found Dr. Gasecki very helpful in restoring my good health. We are also working through sleep apnea issues I avoided for 6 years. But with better information and equipment I am renewing my attention to that need for better health.

June 8th, 2009
Great office visits.
Dr Gasecki took time during his visits to get to know my symptoms. He helped explain my condition and the lifestyle changes that would hopefully lessen my condition. He did a great job at explaining my medication and following up on the effectiveness of the meds. I was a hard case to diagnose but he made the right decision for a treatment option. He recommended that I go to Mayo Clinic to get a full diagnoses. The problem was that the state of Utah did not have the hospital equipment to diagnose me.