Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Sleep Medicine Specialist

8706 S 700 E
Ste 200
Sandy, UT 84070
801-446-8156
Locations and availability (4)

|  No more headaches  |  show details
by Colleen on Apr 8th, 2013

I've suffered major debilitating headaches for decades. I have been given all kinds of meds to relieve the headaches but they didn't really stop the pain. Some put me to sleep but they didn't allow me to function without pain. Dr. Gasecki accurately diagnosed it as hemi crania continua headaches. With the right meds they stopped! I am solving other medical issues with his patient approach to resolve pain rather than jump to surgery. I hurt my arm and two Drs advised surgery for rotator cuff. I decided to get Dr Gasecki's take on it first. We are working through possible nerve damage with PT, a pain clinic and an MRI to look at the soft tissue before jumping into surgery. He will do an EMG 6 weeks after the injury to determine the extent of the damage to the nerves. I appreciate the thoroughness of his diagnoses. I have found Dr. Gasecki very helpful in restoring my good health. We are also working through sleep apnea issues I avoided for 6 years. But with better information and equipment I am renewing my attention to that need for better health.

|  Great office visits.  |  show details
by Epilepsy Patient not Migraine Patient on Jun 8th, 2009

Dr Gasecki took time during his visits to get to know my symptoms. He helped explain my condition and the lifestyle changes that would hopefully lessen my condition. He did a great job at explaining my medication and following up on the effectiveness of the meds. I was a hard case to diagnose but he made the right decision for a treatment option. He recommended that I go to Mayo Clinic to get a full diagnoses. The problem was that the state of Utah did not have the hospital equipment to diagnose me.