A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Geleris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Geleris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Geleris, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Geleris graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Geleris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew M Geleris MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Geleris practice?
- Dr. Andrew Geleris has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Geleris practices Neurology near Covina, CA.
See Covina Neurologists.