A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Geleris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Geleris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Geleris, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Geleris graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Geleris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geleris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Geleris practice?
Dr. Andrew Geleris practices Neurology near Covina, CA.
See Covina Neurologists.