Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Gelfand
Dr. Andrew Gelfand, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Dallas, TX. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Gelfand is affiliated with Children's Medical Center of Dallas. Dr. Gelfand has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Gelfand has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
Dr. Andrew Gelfand is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr. Steven Copenhaver
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Plano, TX 0 mi28
Dr. James Thomas
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Plano, TX 0.28 mi27
Dr. David Lozano
Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonology
Frisco, TX 2.29 mi18