Pediatric Pulmonologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best Pediatric Pulmonologist! show details Best Pediatric Pulmonologist!
by Susan S. on Apr 25th, 2014

I do not have enough time or space to type how awesome this doctor is. He is very caring, personable, funny and knowledgeable. You can tell Dr. G. loves what he does and is always in a great mood (I have no idea how he does it)! His staff is just as nice and caring as him. I wish he was overseeing my daughter from the very beginning (11 years ago). But God sent him to us 1 year ago and it has literally changed our lives. Keep doing what you do Dr. G.!!

Awesome Dr. show details Awesome Dr.
Mar 18th, 2013

Dr. Gelfand was amazing!!! He spent all the time in the world with us, but we didn't have to wait. He was so personable, talking to and and engaging my child and taking the time to explain asthma. I am so blessed to have found him!

Wonderful Doctor! show details Wonderful Doctor!
Jul 25th, 2012

Dr. Gelgand Is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor.

mom show details mom
Apr 26th, 2010

wonderfol doctor love him

WONDERFUL!!! show details WONDERFUL!!!
by Rachelle on Aug 19th, 2009

Dr. Gelfand discovered my son needed a trach and ventilator. I think he needed one for sometime, but many professionals didnt think he was worth saving. Dr. Gelfand did. He has brought back my sons smile, the light of my life, my baby. If not for Dr. Gelfand, my son would bed dead...he saved his life. The doctors bedside manner is great. He is one doctor I feel TRULY cares about his patients, which is hard to find now adays. Anyone whos son needs an excellent pulmonolist should see Dr. G, he's AWESOME!! We are thankful to him and to God for bringing him to us. : )