A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Gellady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Gellady is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Gellady, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Infectious Disease
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gellady graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gellady has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Michael Gellady DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Gellady practice?
- Dr. Andrew Gellady has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Gellady practices Pediatrics near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Pediatricians.