A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Gellens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Gellens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gellens graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Gellens has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gellens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew Gellens practice?
Dr. Andrew Gellens practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near El Cajon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mesa, CA.
See El Cajon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.