A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Gelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Gelman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Gelman, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gelman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jay Gelman DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Gelman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Gelman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Gelman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Hockessin, DE.
See Wilmington Orthopedic Surgeons.