A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Gelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Gelman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gelman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Gelman, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gelman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jay Gelman DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Gelman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Gelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Gelman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newark, DE.
See Newark Surgeons.