Dr. Andrew Gelman DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

October 16th, 2015
I don't know how this guy sleeps at night
I blew 2 disk at work and seen my doctor that tells me I will need surgery. I had to see the workers compensation Doctor HIM he tells the Insurance company that I'm 100% fine........ Lol. All for the money and not the good for people. Plus I had to wait 45 after my schedule app to be seen. Medical Board needs to look into his practices.

August 18th, 2015
should not be able to practice as a human let alone medican
I can sum this up in a few words after a few visits to DR. Gelman all I can say is this guy is a monster with a degree in medicine he not only should not be able to practice medicine but should not be able to be in the Human race he is a scum ball, that does not care about people; it is all about money to him! not the well being/ health of the people he is treating or even the the quality of life they have with their injuries.Doctor Gilman in my book = Satan; Loves the money not the practice of helping people.

June 18th, 2015
Worst bedside manners ever
Dr. Gelman told me that he will not operate on my tendon because he can do strengthening therapy without having to repair it and I would 'get used to the disfigurement' and when I said I shouldn't have to get used to it, he replied with 'good luck finding any surgeon to do the repair'. Little does he know that he is only my 'second opinion doc' and my primary orthopedic surgeon already wanted to schedule me. It was merely a double check as to if I was having surgery for the right thing, which Dr. Gelman seconds the original diagnosis. Luckily I do not have to come back to him but is's a lesson learned!!

February 26th, 2015
Caring Doctor
Dr Gelman was very caring when I fell last week. He took time to explain my injuries to me, as well as my physical therapy plan. Thank you Dr Gelman!

February 9th, 2015
Dr. Andrew Gelman - A Doctor to Avoid!
A popular doctor with insurance companies looking to deny claims. Get what they pay for.

May 8th, 2013
Worst Doctor Visit of my LIFE!!
I had a small hairline fracture that I went to Dr. Gellman for (due to a physicians recommendation). my appointment was for 3:30, I was 10 minutes early and still did not get seen until 4:15. Once inside the room, Gellman confirmed that I did have a fracture and that his "secretary" will wrap my foot for me and give me a boot and to apply pressure every now and then and that I should be good. I told him this is my first fracture ever and that I was not knowledgeable on proper care and received NO advice from him. He literally stayed in the room with me for 30 seconds., and I am NOT exaggerating- it's taking me longer to write this review than it took for him to actually be in the room with me., and yes- I agree with the other reviews: he is only concerned with his wallet. A week later, I developed a blood clot in my leg because of the fracture. Gellmans lack of interest, assistance and ability to give me proper guidelines/information with my case was a huge reason why I did not take proper precautions with the boot he provided, etc. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE. avoid at all costs.

March 25th, 2013
wretched doctor, find another surgeon!

March 20th, 2013
Understands your needs
Dr Gelman is very understanding of your medical needs and is dedicated to treating you as a patient.