A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Georgeson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Georgeson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Georgeson, DO is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Georgeson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Georgeson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew M Georgeson DO is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Georgeson practice?
- Dr. Andrew Georgeson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Georgeson practices Surgery near Shelby Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Clarkston, MI.