A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Georgiadis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Georgiadis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Georgiadis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Georgiadis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Gregory Georgiadis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew G. Georgiadis practice?
- Dr. Andrew Georgiadis has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Georgiadis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.