A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Gerdeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Gerdeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerdeman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gerdeman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Charles Gerdeman MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Gerdeman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Gerdeman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Gerdeman practices Surgery near Albany, NY.
See Albany Surgeons.