A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Gergely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Gergely is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gergely
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gergely Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Gergely, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gergely graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Gergely has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Calvert Memorial Hosp
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Thomas Gergely MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew T. Gergely practice?
- Dr. Andrew Gergely has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Gergely practices Psychiatry near Dunkirk, MD.
See Dunkirk Psychiatrists.