A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Gergely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Gergely is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Gergely, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gergely graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Gergely has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Calvert Memorial Hosp
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Thomas Gergely MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew T. Gergely practice?
- Dr. Andrew Gergely has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Gergely practices Psychiatry near Owings, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Dunkirk, MD and Edgewater, MD.
See Owings Psychiatrists.