A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Gerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Gerson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Gerson, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gerson has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Gerson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Gerson practice?
- Dr. Andrew Gerson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Gerson practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Wynnewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.