A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Gettinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Gettinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Gettinger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gettinger graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Gettinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Med Ctr, Lebanon, Nh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Gettinger MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Gettinger practice?
- Dr. Andrew Gettinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Gettinger practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Anesthesiologists and Lebanon Critical Care Practitioners.