Dr. Andrew Giacobbe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Giacobbe?

September 26th, 2017

Highly recommend NOT to choose Giacobbe!!!!!

I got implants with Giacobbe last year. I specifically told him what I wanted. He refused to give me the size I wanted. So I was going to get other opinions when he told he would go bigger . I did my research.. With my body shape and also going under the muscle (its a fact that you will lose some size) I knew exactly what I wanted. He promised. After the surgery I knew I hated them. I called the office crying. After a year and the swelling went down. .I'm lucky if I'm a full B. I wanted a full C. And they look so far apart. Its very depressing that you pay a lot of money to be happier and more comfortable in your skin, and result to not being Happy and upset that pay for something and dont receive what you want. This isn't a scenario where you can just return them. Its your life, and going under surgery is a risk and the recovery is harsh. I dont even look like a have implants ...they are so small. I'm still have to buy padded bras. And still certain swimsuits I can't purchase BC I look so small. Its unfair and selfish of Giacobbe to not listen to his patients... And do as he pleases. I did this surgery for more self confidence and here I cry about it and get depressed that I spent all that money for something I HATE! And I knew what I wanted ... I asked for 350cc and he gave me 310cc. HUGE difference. PLEASE do your research and do yourself the favor to NOT choose Giacobbe. You will only be unhappy with your results. I also know plenty of women who also seen Giacobbe and suffer from the same issues. HE DOES AS HE PLEASES..NOT WHAT YOU WANT! ...... THANKS FOR READING I HOPE THIS HELPS! TRACY LAPORTA

July 31st, 2017

Amazing Experience

I do not even know where to start. Dr. Giacobbe is the most experienced and meticulous plastic surgeon in the region and did an excellent job. I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. From the office, to his staff , and his spectacular work my experience was a perfect ten out of ten. Amy, the patient coordinator was the most inviting, knowledgeable, understanding woman and made the experience wonderful. I highly recommend Dr. Giacobbe and praise his work. He is truly one of the best!

January 6th, 2017

Overall great experience

Very good experience. Would definitely recommend him.

November 13th, 2016

Dr.Giacobbe and his staff were friendly and professional. I am very happy with the results of my surgery. Dr. Giacobbe isn't a very talented surgeon.

November 13th, 2016

Dr. Giacobbe and his staff are very friendly and professional. I love the results of my surgery . Dr. Giacobbe is a talented surgeon.

January 13th, 2016

Patients Beware...

Through my insurance In Network Doctor list I had 2 opportunities to have surgery with Dr. G, the first was a Bleth however he tried to get me to "upgrade" my surgery out-of-pocket stating I would not be happy with results without the extra surgery. I refused and he did a very nice job except he left a flap of skin at the corner of my eye that never healed. After three complaints he offered to fix it but I would have to pay for hospital charges! When I refused he said he would do it in his poorly lit offices without aneshtesia - NOT. Regarding the second surgery, both his staff & Dr. G once again tried to talk me into more advanced surgery at my expense stating I would not get the results I was looking for with just the insurance covered surgery. He repeated his unethical pitch just last week after his staff told me they did Panni's, but once in apt, I was told by his staff & Dr. G he WOULD NOT do just a Panni, but only did the full Abdominoplasty and it would cost me $8,000 out-of-pocket. Beware, and be warned...

January 15th, 2015

Breast Reduction

I thought the office staff as well as the surgeon were excellent! they treated me wonderfully, offered excellent advise and care. The surgeons work was so much better than i expected it to be (only because i was unsure of what to really expect). His work is just shy of perfection. I would highly recommend Dr. Giacobbe to anyone in need of his type of services.

September 9th, 2013

spent a lot of money and not happy

I spent a lot of money for boobs ......granted they weren't good to start with , had surgery was great easy surgery but when spending that much money which I saved for a long-time n still have saggy boobs nipples not even ...just depressed....couldnt be in friends wedding cuz the dress strapless n im not going without a bra..should of listened to friends and gone to miami....looking for new dr.to fix my chest...

October 12th, 2017