Dr. Andrew Giap Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Giap?

June 5th, 2015

Colonoscopy

Dr. Giap was calm, reassuring and made me feel at ease in an otherwise unpleasant situation. I felt listened to, heard and attended with compassion. His staff were polite, courteous, reassuring, capable and all presented with confident and efficient professionalism. I was really impressed by the sensation that the procedure took 1 second rather than 20 to 30 minutes. I experienced what is important to me-that I was cared for by a true healer.

August 5th, 2011

waylin chumrsmr

I have pancreas endoscopic ultrasound procedures done at lakeview hospital 3 times. Dr. Giap is attending phisician. The first time the tail syst and head syst was observed and syst liquid collected. second and third time head syst which size is mere 1cm biopcy indicated benign syst. I was able to retain 1/2 pancreas after surgery. without question Dr. giap show amazing professional skill. He was able to assure me and consult about safety og the procedure. and very patient with answer the question about my condition. He show me he is a careing physician. My physician has left kaiser recently. He personaly sent me the e-mail regard my analysis result same day. this is way beyond his call of duty. I really appreciate his thoughtfulness and caring. thanks waylin chu his patient

April 25th, 2016