Dr. Andrew Gin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Gin?

Amazing Care!

Posted on September 15th, 2017

Dr. Gin is the ONLY neurologist in the city that has helped me identify my migraine triggers and has provided me relief with Botox injections! Thank you and your staff!

Posted on September 29th, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Gin for years. He is to the point, direct, yet caring and supportive....the best in the business...his office staff far exceeds any I have come I contact....very professional!

Posted on August 25th, 2016

Very professional as well as personable. I'll return if health requires it!

A Great Neurologist!

Posted on August 21st, 2015

Dr. Gin is a compassionate, caring and excellent neurologist. My experience with Dr. Gin and his staff over the years has been nothing but 5 star! He actively stays up to date with the latest developments in medicine so he can give the very best care to his patients. You can't ask for a better doctor. I always recommend Dr. Gin when asked for the name of an excellent neurologist. Thank you, Dr. Gin, for the care you've given to our family.

Posted on August 19th, 2015

My son had his first visit with Dr.Gin this afternoon . For being at a neurologist, nervous with what he was going to say he made us feel so comfortable. We were greeted by a warm friendly staff and amazing tech. Dr. Gin took time with us....answering every question we asked. But most of all put my son at ease with his knowledge and compassion. Recommend him and his sweet staff to anyone....

Posted on January 5th, 2015

Really liked Dr. Gin. I never thought he was in a hurry, spent time with me and explained everything completely. Would highly recommend him!

Posted on October 28th, 2014

i WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH DR GIN'S OFFICE AND STAFF. I WASN'T WANTING TO GO TO A NEUROLOGIST, BUT THE OFFICE MADE ME FEEL SO COMFORTABLE FROM THE TIME THEY PLACED THE CALL FOR THE FIRST APPOINTMENT AND EVERY VISIT THERE AFTER. THEY ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND EASED ME OF MY FEARS.

Superb care!

Posted on July 5th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Gin for over 12 years, I cannot begin to tell you how much this man cares for his patients. He has very good patient rapport, and his office staff is excellent. He is the best in the business as far as neurology!

Excellent care!

Posted on June 11th, 2013

Dr. Gin has been in Neurology for over 30 years, and has taken care of all of my family members including myself. I wanted to write this because Dr Gin is a caring, compassionate physician... And is upfront and honest about diagnosis, whether a patient can return to work, and goes above and beyond using his models in the exam room to explain diagnosis. Lisa, his nurse is the most compassionate medical assistant around, she listens...all around best in the business!

Posted on March 25th, 2013

I've seen three other neorologists in the past two years, and he has been the only one to help me with my seizure control. His staff is friendly and highly recommend him to others!

Dr.Gin review

Posted on May 27th, 2012

Dr. Gin was very professional and careful. He put my mind at ease. His demeanor and attitude were reassuring.His staff also was professional. I am glad to have been referred to him. Now I am well. That counts for a lot.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on April 26th, 2012

I have been seeing this doctor for 12 years. He is caring and dosen't rush me. He even called me himself with my blood test results and went over them over the phone. Never any waiting, always courtesy and spends as much time as needed to diagnose the problems.