Overall Review

April 25th, 2015
Worst dr ive ever seen. I went there with an issue of losing weight and wanted help gaining he took one look at me ( i have tattoos) and said maybe its your wild life style. As if he was saying im a druggie thats why im so skinny. If that was the case why would I go to the drs for help n if he read my charts hed see that i cant even take meds im so sensitive to them that i have to take childrens doses only and only use childrens motrin. He didnt help me and he didnt listen, i was embarrsed and I wish I filed complaint. Rude rude rude.

November 20th, 2009
Look no further. You found the best Dr.
I can't say more than enouph about Dr. Glatt. He listens to all your health care questions and goes above and beyond to make you understand and answers all your doubts and questions. Dr. Glatt really cares about your health, he will guide you in the right direction. I trust him 100 percent and know that my health is in good hands with him. His nurse is also extremely nice. My husband and I have been searching years for the right Dr. and finally we are extremely happy that we found him.