Dr. Andrew Glyptis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Glyptis?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Glyptis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 20th, 2017

There needs to be more Doctors that care about patient care as he does.

Dr. Glyptis spent time with me, answered my questions and in general has taken very good care of me. I trust him. I am thankful Doctors of this caliber still Exist.

January 31st, 2014

Unprofessional Office Staff

Came highly recommended, when I tried to book am appt the staff told me to look up my own insurance to see if the doctor covers it. The staff is lazy, its their job to verify this information before taking on new patients. When asked she basically said, "Well that means I HAVE to enter in all your information and do the checking. It would be a waste if I took down all of it and you're not eligible. " Completely ridiculous, I just made an appt with another doctor whose staff took 2 mins to take my info and verify my insurance! !

May 28th, 2013

Great Doctor

He is an amazing doctor who spends a lot of time getting to know you and answering questions. Without a doubt, I felt confident that the doctor was listening to my concerns and providing care appropriate to my specific needs. That being said, he does this with everyone so you can sometimes wait a while to see him.

May 11th, 2013

Excellent doctor!

Excellent diagnostician, wonderful bedside manners. I strongly recommend this specialist.

October 24th, 2012

Dr. Glyptis Saved My Life

I started going to Dr. Glyptis office 5 years ago. 150000 virus and 29 t-cell count. I've come along way in 5 years. undetectable viral and over 700 tcell. I would not lasted these 5 years without him. God Bless you Dr Glyptis.

May 27th, 2010

Dr.Glyptis is a rarity ,not only in N.Y.City but in the medical profession.He is what every doctor should be.He is extremely knowledgeable and takes time to explain everything.His bedside manner is excellent and answers any questions.He is very caring and takes the fear out of going to the doctor.The specialists he has referred me to all speak highly of him,in fact he is THEIR doctor as well.

February 12th, 2009

Unprofessional office staff, the doctor missed an appoitnment, unreasonable wait times (over an hour for a scheduled appointment to get a vaccine) and no response to messages that were left for the doctor.

February 3rd, 2009

Outstanding!

August 20th, 2008

Excellent Doctor

Dr Glyptis treated my mom while she was in teh hsopital and I can't say enough good things about him he is a very caring human being and an excellent diagnostician.

July 19th, 2017