Dr. Andrew Glyptis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 31st, 2014
Unprofessional Office Staff
Came highly recommended, when I tried to book am appt the staff told me to look up my own insurance to see if the doctor covers it. The staff is lazy, its their job to verify this information before taking on new patients. When asked she basically said, "Well that means I HAVE to enter in all your information and do the checking. It would be a waste if I took down all of it and you're not eligible. " Completely ridiculous, I just made an appt with another doctor whose staff took 2 mins to take my info and verify my insurance! !

May 28th, 2013
Great Doctor
He is an amazing doctor who spends a lot of time getting to know you and answering questions. Without a doubt, I felt confident that the doctor was listening to my concerns and providing care appropriate to my specific needs. That being said, he does this with everyone so you can sometimes wait a while to see him.

May 11th, 2013
Excellent doctor!
Excellent diagnostician, wonderful bedside manners. I strongly recommend this specialist.

October 23rd, 2012
Dr. Glyptis Saved My Life
I started going to Dr. Glyptis office 5 years ago. 150000 virus and 29 t-cell count. I've come along way in 5 years. undetectable viral and over 700 tcell. I would not lasted these 5 years without him. God Bless you Dr Glyptis.

May 27th, 2010
Dr.Glyptis is a rarity ,not only in N.Y.City but in the medical profession.He is what every doctor should be.He is extremely knowledgeable and takes time to explain everything.His bedside manner is excellent and answers any questions.He is very caring and takes the fear out of going to the doctor.The specialists he has referred me to all speak highly of him,in fact he is THEIR doctor as well.

February 12th, 2009
Unprofessional office staff, the doctor missed an appoitnment, unreasonable wait times (over an hour for a scheduled appointment to get a vaccine) and no response to messages that were left for the doctor.

February 3rd, 2009
Outstanding!

August 20th, 2008
Excellent Doctor
Dr Glyptis treated my mom while she was in teh hsopital and I can't say enough good things about him he is a very caring human being and an excellent diagnostician.