Internists, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)
Video profile
Hell's Kitchen
330 W 58th St
Ste 413
New York, NY 10019
212-333-3347
Locations and availability (1)

|  Unprofessional Office Staff  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2014

Came highly recommended, when I tried to book am appt the staff told me to look up my own insurance to see if the doctor covers it. The staff is lazy, its their job to verify this information before taking on new patients. When asked she basically said, "Well that means I HAVE to enter in all your information and do the checking. It would be a waste if I took down all of it and you're not eligible. " Completely ridiculous, I just made an appt with another doctor whose staff took 2 mins to take my info and verify my insurance! !

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
May 28th, 2013

He is an amazing doctor who spends a lot of time getting to know you and answering questions. Without a doubt, I felt confident that the doctor was listening to my concerns and providing care appropriate to my specific needs. That being said, he does this with everyone so you can sometimes wait a while to see him.

|  Excellent doctor!  |  show details
by Patricia on May 11th, 2013

Excellent diagnostician, wonderful bedside manners. I strongly recommend this specialist.

|  Dr. Glyptis Saved My Life  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2012

I started going to Dr. Glyptis office 5 years ago. 150000 virus and 29 t-cell count. I've come along way in 5 years. undetectable viral and over 700 tcell. I would not lasted these 5 years without him. God Bless you Dr Glyptis.

by david on May 27th, 2010

Dr.Glyptis is a rarity ,not only in N.Y.City but in the medical profession.He is what every doctor should be.He is extremely knowledgeable and takes time to explain everything.His bedside manner is excellent and answers any questions.He is very caring and takes the fear out of going to the doctor.The specialists he has referred me to all speak highly of him,in fact he is THEIR doctor as well.

by impatient patient on Feb 12th, 2009

Unprofessional office staff, the doctor missed an appoitnment, unreasonable wait times (over an hour for a scheduled appointment to get a vaccine) and no response to messages that were left for the doctor.

by Martha HoSang on Feb 3rd, 2009

Outstanding!

|  Edie  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2008

I couldn't agree with Maria more.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Maria on Aug 20th, 2008

Dr Glyptis treated my mom while she was in teh hsopital and I can't say enough good things about him he is a very caring human being and an excellent diagnostician.