A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Goddard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Goddard is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Goddard, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Panic Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Goddard graduated from University Of Melbourne. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goddard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew William Goddard MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Goddard practice?
- Dr. Andrew Goddard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Goddard practices Psychiatry near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Psychiatrists.