A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Goddard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Goddard is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goddard
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Goddard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Goddard, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goddard graduated from University Of Melbourne. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goddard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew William Goddard MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Goddard practice?
- Dr. Andrew Goddard has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Goddard practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.