Dr. Andrew Goldberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

November 12th, 2016
i really thought i had found the right doctor, i had two procedures by dr goldberg with no problem however on my last schedule procedure it turned into a nightmare. i called the office to confirm my appointment when i was told that my insurance did not cover this procedure.no one from his office had the courtesy to call me and let me know.i tried to cakk dr goldberg at least 3 times to discuss the problem and to ask what else could be done. absolutely no response.i feel this is extremely rude.especially with someone who has extreme pain. i also stopped my heart medication for this procedure. again no one from his office had the decency to call me. how embarrassing it would have been to arrive at the office and told your procedure was not covered.very very disappointed.trying to get correct info. from his office staff is impossible.

August 5th, 2016
Botched Neuroplasty procedure
I went in with a lot of Pain, but after procedures I almost crippled. Seeing a different doctor as a completely different practice

August 13th, 2012
Great doctor
Dr Goldberg is an outstanding doctor. He is very thorough , smart and friendly.I was having severe headaches following a spinal tap which other doctors could not figure out. After being treated by Dr Goldberg , my headaches disappeared within 48 hours! I would highly recommend Dr Goldberg. He is the best.

March 22nd, 2011
Dr. Goldberg is an absolute professional. I have had back pain for quite some time and he has controlled it to near 90% without the need for daily pain medication.