A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Goldfine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Goldfine, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfine graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Goldfine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew M Goldfine MD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Goldfine practice?
- Dr. Andrew Goldfine has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Goldfine practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.