A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Goldman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Goldman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Goldman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Goldman practice?
Dr. Andrew Goldman practices Otolaryngology near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CO and Louisville, CO.
See Boulder Otolaryngologists.