A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Goldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Goldman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Goldman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew C Goldman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Goldman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Goldman practices Otolaryngology near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, CO and Brooklyn, NY.
See Boulder Otolaryngologists.