Dr. Andrew Goldstone MD Patient Reviews

4.9

• Good
  • Bad

March 24th, 2017
Dr. Goldstone and team were amazing. It is so nice to have a doctor that takes the time to answer all your questions and follows-up afterwards. His app Health Loop was very helpful.

March 23rd, 2017
Verify satisfied mommy :)
I've been a patient of Dr. Goldstone for over 20 years. Now he is providing the best care for my sons ENT issues. He's genuine, and the best ent I've come across. I couldn't ask for s better doctor .

March 22nd, 2017
Okay
He did tubes and an adenoidectomy in our son last year. When we returned for a follow-up he was fairly stern with my three year old son who moved his head just a little while he was pulling wax/the fallen tube out of his ear. He is three years old and you are sticking a sharp metal object in his ear - You should expect a little movement! When he was done, my son asked for a lollipop and he told him to ask at the front but to "use his manners". My son was an angel the whole visit - Dr. Goldstone needs to use his manners. Not sure why people think he has a good bedside manner. He is a skilled surgeon but honestly, I am glad we don't have to see him again.

December 29th, 2016
Highly Recommend
He was very helpful during every stage of my surgery. Anytime I asked him a question he responded either by message or phone call within 10 minutes. I sent a question to him on a Friday night at 11:30 PM and got a call back from him at 11:35 PM that night to help me through my question.

December 15th, 2016
Terrific doctor
Dr Goldstone is a wonderful surgeon. He is engaging and made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process

December 15th, 2016
Great experience!
My overall experience has been wonderful! He has been informative and very responsive throughout my care! From my first visit until surgery and post-op, he has answered any questions or needs I may have very quickly and given detail that has helped me know we're doing the right thing for my health. Awesome doctor!!

December 7th, 2016
I highly recommend Dr. Goldstone. He has amazing bedside manner and was absolutely fantastic with our 3 year old son. He made us feel extremely comfortable and prepared for our son's procedure. We were also impressed with his thoroughness with the audiologist on site to give a complete picture of our son's situation.

December 2nd, 2016
Dr. Goldstone and his entire staff were more than wonderful to work with. My 6-year old daughter had her tonsils remove and they made her and I feel so comfortable, explaining the entire process thoroughly and telling me what to expect along the way. They were compassionate, professional, and I would definitely recommend him and his staff to anyone.

December 1st, 2016
Dr. Goldstone was awesome from start to finish! He told me what to expect and reassured me during the whole process. And he's a super nice man!

November 4th, 2016
I would definitely recommend dr goldstone. And if any of my family members needed an ent, we would go see dr goldstone. Great dr.

October 20th, 2016
Amazing Care
My daughter recently had surgery performed by Dr. Goldstone to remover her tonsils. Although a very routine procedure, when it's your child it is anything but routine. The staff and Dr. Goldstone were nothing but helpful through the whole process from our first consult to our post op check. Dr Goldstone was in constant contact with us through the whole process through the Health Loop Ap. My daughter had surgery in the morning (it was outpatient), Dr Goldstone personally called us that night to check in. I have never experienced this high level of personally and professional care. As a nurse, I routinely work with doctors. He made sure that I was a mother first in this situation and I knew from the very begining that my daughter was in great hands. Thanks to Dr Goldstone and his team! I would highly recommend him!

September 29th, 2016
Nasal/Sinus Surgery
Absolutely wonderful doctor! He is very friendly and down to earth. After having surgery, I could email him a question via his app (Healthloop) and he would get back to me right away; even if it was on a weekend! He was very concerned with making sure I was okay - before and after the surgery! He made the whole experience very easy.