Dr. Andrew Gombash, DO
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Gombash graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Gombash has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gombash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Gombash practice?
Dr. Andrew Gombash practices Family Medicine near Chillicothe, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Greenfield, OH.
See Chillicothe Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deandre Gombash, Dr. Drew Gombash