A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Gombash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Gombash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gombash graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Gombash has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Carrington Gombash DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Gombash practice?
- Dr. Andrew Gombash has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Gombash practices Family Medicine near Chillicothe, OH.
See Chillicothe Primary Care Doctors.