A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Goodfriend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Goodfriend is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodfriend
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goodfriend Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Goodfriend, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodfriend graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goodfriend has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew N Goodfriend MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew N. Goodfriend practice?
- Dr. Andrew Goodfriend has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Goodfriend practices Ophthalmology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Ophthalmologists.