A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Goodfriend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Goodfriend is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodfriend
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goodfriend Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Goodfriend, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodfriend graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goodfriend has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew N Goodfriend MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew N. Goodfriend practice?
- Dr. Andrew Goodfriend has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Goodfriend practices Ophthalmology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Ophthalmologists.