A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Goodfriend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Goodfriend is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodfriend
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Goodfriend Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Goodfriend, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodfriend graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goodfriend has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew N Goodfriend MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew N. Goodfriend practice?
- Dr. Andrew Goodfriend has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Goodfriend practices Ophthalmology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Ophthalmologists.