A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Gorchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Gorchs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorchs graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Gorchs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
- Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Christopher Gorchs MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Gorchs practice?
- Dr. Andrew Gorchs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Gorchs practices Internal Medicine and Public Health near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Temple Internists and Temple Preventive Medicine Specialists.