Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Gorchynsky
Dr. Andrew Gorchynsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Wheaton, IL and Chicago, IL (and 1 other location). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Gorchynsky is affiliated with Presence Saint Joseph Hospital and Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Gorchynsky has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Andrew Gorchynsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Mariano Dy-Liacco
Chicago, IL 0.42 mi21
Dr. Cesar Carranza
Family Medicine, General Surgery
Chicago, IL 0.54 mi44
Dr. Michael Levy
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Chicago, IL 1.07 mi29