Dr. Andrew Gordon MD Patient Reviews

April 9th, 2015
nothing but good about dr gordon.
i have been a patient for several years and cannot say anything except GOOD about him, when in hospital he was their everyday changed my meds as needed. you can't find a better doctor in Tulsa. Always can get appointment within next day, you may have to wait some but ,he dosesn'hurry you .

January 29th, 2015
Fantastic Dr.

June 13th, 2013
If you don't believe in medicine you shouldn't be practicing
I wanted some general anxiety medicine to get over my condition. Any doctor should know that if you prescribe medicine for anxiety that it is hit or miss on which medicine will work for the patient. Obviously, they can make an educated guess based on the patient. Regardless, sometimes if the guess doesn't work it can make things worse. I was worse off after receiving Effexor and needed a valium, Xanax, or Ativan to calm down my panic attack from the effects. He would not prescribe any of these things and of course I ended up having to go to the ER for a valium which costs me quite a bit of money for the ER bill. He said that he didn't believe in prescribing those pills. So.....he doesn't believe in science, proven medical history, trials. I understand that some people abuse those type of pills but they are proven drugs to help anxiety and I had a medical history showing that I have used them in the past. He treated me with no respect(like a druggie). He should never prescribe medicine for anxiety if he won't take responsibility for the side effects it causes. I have absolutely no respect for this doctor after the way he treated me and his medical opinion.

November 21st, 2012
Worst Doctor we have had by far
We used Dr. Gordon when we moved to the area. My daughter was 1.5. He is not a "pediatric" doctor. We finally switched to Dr. Zetik after all of the multiple visits with dead ends from Dr. Gordon. My husband has general anxiety disorder and went to see him for a checkup. Dr. Gordon prescribed him a STIMULANT to solve anxiety, which itself is a double negative. This sent him to the ER room with a panic attack. Imagine having your 14 month with you at 3am at st. john's!! To make it worst, the ER doctor on call was also in his practice did not to cross dr. gordon's "diagnosis" until he heard what medicine my husband was prescribed!!! Knowing how much we did not like him, we did not have a family doctor and I had to call to due to a UTI. His bedside manner was extremely inappropriate and just rude. He made a joke about how infected my kidneys were referring my test results to "lighting up like a christmas tree" and laughing. This guy needs his license revoked. He also missed the fact that my toddler had hearing loss and refused to check for fluid in her ears! MISERY having him. HIs office staff is worst. They had an office error and billed the incorrect insurance and sent our info to collections without telling us! We found out a year later when buying a house and they were still rude saying that too much time had past. Our insurance dealt with them directly and made them take it off. Go elsewhere.

September 11th, 2010
Terrific physician during your office visit. Items not previously given to receptionist are likely not to be discussed. Follow up after appointment is a challenge. ALL phone calls outside office hours are referred to minor ER. I have only had to call three times in five years, but have never had a response other than go to minor ER.