Dr. Andrew Gorman DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2017
No Respect for Time / Unethical
Yesterday was my 1st appointment with Dr. Gorman. I arrived to his office 15 minutes early to fill out any paperwork. And then I waited & waited. After an hour, I asked how long it was going to be and was told that they were waiting for a room. 15 minutes went by & I told the receptionist that I had another appointment & needed a real assessment of time. She wouldn't tell me& I ended up walking out. When I tried to reschedule, I was told that I should find another office / doctor.

May 14th, 2016
Best Doctor
Dr. Gorman is great. I previously saw him when he was with another practice and when he began to practice with Arizona Neurology Associates I was able to get in right away with no issues. He was able to answer all the questions I needed to assist with my diagnosis.

January 18th, 2016
I saw Dr Gorman 3 times. His assessments (refused to give me a brain scan) were that I didn't have PD. I have since been diagnosed with PD. He was enphatic I didn't have it because I didn't have the normal classic signs. He suggested I see psychiatrist for depression (one of my symptoms). I doubt he reads these but I want others to beware, listen to your body and get another opinion if things don't make sense to you.

October 29th, 2015
Don't bother!
I like Dr G OK but since he went with the Core the practice has gotten worse. He is sympathetic to my issue but he likes to just give me pills & send me on my way. It's clear he has no time. I wait over an hour every time. But his staff is awful! I can't say enough bad things about them. Every few months he had a new assistant. It takes months to get an appt, and one time they closed for a meeting and did not tell me! I showed up for my appt, and the office was closed! I called and the lady just laughed it off and was like oh yeah, we forgot you. Are you kidding?! So another several months until another appt! This is unacceptable! They don't care. It will be 6 months between appts & I can't do this! I have to go elsewhere but you know what, it's probably best I just find someone else anyway.

April 9th, 2015
Bad impression! Bad experience!
I was not impressed with dr. Gorman. he seemed preoccupied. none of my tests had been sent to his office so he could be informed about my issues ahead of my appointment. the wait time was ridiculously long, almost an hour. trying to schedule my EEG was very difficult and I live in Prescott so I made my appointment in Prescott for the EEG. there was no follow up after my EEG even though I contacted the office to make f/u appointments several times.

February 4th, 2015
Great, the best

December 17th, 2014
DR Gorman is very professional and I trust his judgement

January 23rd, 2014
HORRIBLE FRONT OFFICE/BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE - AVOID IF YOU HAVE TOO!!!
I like Dr Gorman, he actually explained my condition in my terms anyone could understand. He even suggested some homeopatic ideas since he knows I dislike taking to much medication...and it worked. But the office staff, I almost want to change providers just so I don't have to deal with uncompetent and rude office staff. I just cringe whenever I need to contact the office because they changed my appointment again, to 2 months later than my original. In fact this time its going to be 5 months after my original appointment date. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!

September 5th, 2010
tough problem
He LISTENS. takes it all in and then discusses with you what he feels is the best treatment and direction. no rushing, no railroading, answers plenty of questions.

July 24th, 2017