A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Gottesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Gottesman, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Gottesman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottesman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gottesman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
- North Central Surgical Center Llp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Rodney Gottesman MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Gottesman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Gottesman has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Gottesman practices Gastroenterology near East Moline, IL.
See East Moline Gastroenterologists.